Big Talbot Island Oceanfront Property
This unique property, just a couple of minutes South of the Ritz Carlton at Amelia Island and Amelia Island Plantation, resides on Big Talbot Island. The property is surrounded by Florida State Park Lands (approximately 7.5 miles of beach front).
Unique Property Features
- 700’ +/- Ocean front
- South and West - salt water marshes Surrounded by Florida State Park Lands - Approx. 7.5 miles of beach front
- East and North - Nassau Sound, Ocean and the State Park on Amelia Island
- 360 Degree View
- Boat Docking - Deep Water Sawpit Creek
- On a State Owned Island
- Gated Entrance to Private Drive off A1A
- 660’ Landscaped Entrance
- Protection from North Easterly by Amelia Island to the NE creates a safe anchorage and prevents beach erosion
- No unusual permitting required
- Fishing within minutes of Lodge - Deep Sea and Marshes Flats
The Agriculture (AGR) zoning provides for a broad array of permitted uses ranging from basic agricultural uses to recreational areas and private camps, country clubs, lodges and marinas.